Istanbul, a transcontinental city in both Europe and Asia. Istanbul straddles the Bosphorus Strait resulting in it being part of Eurasia. I have to admit Istanbul surprised me. The first time I went there, I had 10 days free and was keen to explore Istanbul attractions and activities, as well as other areas within that region. I loved the city so much, I stayed there for the full 10 days. We all know that exploring cities can be expensive wherever you are in the world which is why I have put together these 10 free things to do in Istanbul.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- The Tree Tops of Kuala Lumpur
- A Tourist Guide To Cappadocia, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Exploring the Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
- Solo Female Travel: Female Safety in Goa, India
- Why I Left Thailand So Not to Hate It