Eğirdir (pronounced eh-yer-deer) sits between Lake Eğirdir and Mount Sivri in the highlands of Turkey. This height gives Eğirdir a much cooler climate and is a welcome respite from Anatolia’s heat. Many people think that there is little to do in Egirdir but relax and take in the amazing views. These people are mistaken. Here are my top ten things to do in Eğridir to add to your itinerary:
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- A Tourist Guide To Santander, Spain: 10 free things to do.
- A Tourist Guide to Noja, Spain: 10 free things to do in Noja
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- Packing tips: The top 5 travel packing tips
- Why you should visit Pornic in France - A travel guide
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Horsing Riding in Lake Garda