Travel is a chance for adventure, to experience things on your own – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn a thing or two from other travellers. From hacks that will save you money to experiences you won’t want to miss out on – you can learn some valuable lessons about travelling. Make the most of your travels with the help of these backpacking lessons to learn from in Australia.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- R&R Kayaks: Exploring the open sea in a Kayak Abel Tasman
- Lake Tekapo Stargazing: Hot springs and the night sky.
- Lake Tepako Hot Springs: Relaxing after climbing to Mueller Hut
- 10 Free Things To Do On New Zealand's South Island
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Paddling in Paradise: Kayaking Tour in Goa
- My South Korean Travel: Round Up