Travel is a chance for adventure, to experience things on your own – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn a thing or two from other travellers. From hacks that will save you money to experiences you won’t want to miss out on – you can learn some valuable lessons about travelling. Make the most of your travels with the help of these backpacking lessons to learn from in Australia.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Most popular posts:
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Egirdir Travel Tips: 10 Things to Do in Egirdir, Turkey
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- A Tourist Guide To Istanbul, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.