Travel is a chance for adventure, to experience things on your own – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn a thing or two from other travellers. From hacks that will save you money to experiences you won’t want to miss out on – you can learn some valuable lessons about travelling. Make the most of your travels with the help of these backpacking lessons to learn from in Australia.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- A Tourist Guide To Santander, Spain: 10 free things to do.
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- Why you should visit Pornic in France - A travel guide
- A Tourist Guide to Noja, Spain: 10 free things to do in Noja
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Riaño, Spain tourist guide: Why you should visit and things to do.
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- Egirdir Travel Tips: 10 Things to Do in Egirdir, Turkey