Travel is a chance for adventure, to experience things on your own – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn a thing or two from other travellers. From hacks that will save you money to experiences you won’t want to miss out on – you can learn some valuable lessons about travelling. Make the most of your travels with the help of these backpacking lessons to learn from in Australia.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- Solo Female Travel: Female Safety in Goa, India
- Riaño, Spain tourist guide: Why you should visit and things to do.
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Exploring the Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
- A Tourist Guide To Istanbul, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe