I had never heard of Coimbra, a lesser-known city in central Portugal. However, it has a place in many Portuguese hearts as a place where they studied at its UNESCO World Heritage University. But being in a historic city in Portugal does not have to break your bank balance. You can’t go wrong with this tourist guide to Coimbra which will give you the top 10 free things to see as well as other options and some great tips to make your stay in Coimbra, Portugal more enjoyable.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- R&R Kayaks: Exploring the open sea in a Kayak Abel Tasman
- Lake Tekapo Stargazing: Hot springs and the night sky.
- 10 Free Things To Do On New Zealand's South Island
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Lake Tepako Hot Springs: Relaxing after climbing to Mueller Hut
- Paddling in Paradise: Kayaking Tour in Goa
- My South Korean Travel: Round Up