Tours in France is popular not only because it is on the Loire Valley route but also due to its historical attractions. Tours is well known for its good food and wine. However good French food and wine comes at a cost. This is why I have put together these 10 free things to do in Tours France so that you can continue being a budget traveller whilst in this beautiful city.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Most popular posts:
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Egirdir Travel Tips: 10 Things to Do in Egirdir, Turkey
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- A Tourist Guide To Istanbul, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.