I held the fig firmly between my fingers, hanging onto it like a prized possession. I watched through the goggles in awe as the fish nibbled away at it, their scales shining in the crystal clear water as the sun shone down. I even tried holding it between my teeth, they still kept coming. I am in the Montanejos hot springs, Valencia and on a tour with Valtournative, who specialise in these types of alternative tours.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- R&R Kayaks: Exploring the open sea in a Kayak Abel Tasman
- Lake Tekapo Stargazing: Hot springs and the night sky.
- 10 Free Things To Do On New Zealand's South Island
- Lake Tepako Hot Springs: Relaxing after climbing to Mueller Hut
- Paddling in Paradise: Kayaking Tour in Goa
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- My South Korean Travel: Round Up