About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- Exploring the Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- Riaño, Spain tourist guide: Why you should visit and things to do.
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- Horsing Riding in Lake Garda
- A Tourist Guide to Noja, Spain: 10 free things to do in Noja
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain