As a volunteer with Medical Volunteers International, an organisation working across three areas in Greece to help bring medical care to the refugees there, I have first hand experience of the problems faced by refugees.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- Riaño, Spain tourist guide: Why you should visit and things to do.
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- A Tourist Guide to León, Spain: 10 free things to do in León
- Travelling And Living In My Car In The North Of Spain.
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- A Tourist Guide to Noja, Spain: 10 free things to do in Noja
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry