I had wanted to visit Nepal to go trekking in the Himalayas for a long time and finally I managed to get some time off my job in 2013. I knew which company I wanted to do the trek with, World Expeditions. I had used World Expeditions before to summit Kilimanjaro and I liked their ethics when it comes to the guides and the porters. In addition, they had routes which stayed on the beaten track and those which are completely off the beaten track.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Why I Stopped Travelling at the Beginning of my Travels
- A Tourist Guide to León, Spain: 10 free things to do in León
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- A Tourist Guide To Santander, Spain: 10 free things to do.
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.