As a volunteer with Medical Volunteers International, an organisation working across three areas in Greece to help bring medical care to the refugees there, I have first hand experience of the problems faced by refugees.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Rice Terraces of Batad - Self Guided
- The Tech That Every Discerning Traveller Should Have In Their Backpack
- A Tourist Guide To Istanbul, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Ryanair: their middle seat, money making scheme?
- A Tourist Guide to Noja, Spain: 10 free things to do in Noja
- Wild Camping Advice, Tips and My Must Have Items.
- Travelling And Living In My Car In The North Of Spain.
- A Tourist Guide to Braga, Portugal: 10 Free Things To Do in Braga