As a volunteer with Medical Volunteers International, an organisation working across three areas in Greece to help bring medical care to the refugees there, I have first hand experience of the problems faced by refugees.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- A Tourist Guide To La Rochelle, France: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Riaño, Spain tourist guide: Why you should visit and things to do.
- Hiking the Red and Rose Valley in Cappadocia
- Travelling And Living In My Car In The North Of Spain.
- How you can visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple, Tirumala
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain