About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Exploring the Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- Rice Terraces of Batad - Self Guided
- Living Out of a Car and Travelling Europe
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.