Braga, for me, is a lesser-known city in Northern Portugal. However, I was surprised to learn that it is, in fact, Portugal’s third-largest city. Braga in Portugal is well known for Pilgrims and for religious reasons. But being in a large city in Portugal does not have to break your bank balance. You can’t go wrong with this tourist guide to Braga which will give you the top 10 free things to see as well as other options and some great tips to make your stay in Braga, Portugal more enjoyable.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Most popular posts:
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- Egirdir Travel Tips: 10 Things to Do in Egirdir, Turkey
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- A Tourist Guide To Istanbul, Turkey: 10 Free Things To Do.
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See