Wild camping is a great way to get away from it all and have some time in nature. Whether you are doing this local to your home as a bit of an adventure or you are doing it whilst away to get to those less accessible areas, it is a fantastic experience and one that I highly recommend. There are a few items that I just love using when I am wild camping which I really want to share with you in this post but I am also aware that some people have never really experienced wild camping, so I will touch lightly on what wild camping is and the must-have equipment you need.
About Walkabout Wanderer
Kathy is the face behind Walkabout Wanderer. In 2008 she went from package holidays to travelling solo around the world. Having visited over 60 countries, her passion is exploring the road less travelled and being immersed in different cultures.
Help support my blog:
Most popular posts:
- Driving Picos de Europa National Park, Northern Spain
- How to Pack Liquids in Hand Luggage: Complete Guide
- R&R Kayaks: Exploring the open sea in a Kayak Abel Tasman
- Food in South Korea: Vegetarian Nightmare
- A Tourist Guide to León, Spain: 10 free things to do in León
- Why you should take the Santander To Somo Ferry
- Why You Should Visit Orleans France and What To See
- A Tourist Guide To Tours, France: 10 Free Things To Do.